Out The Hollywood Pedophiles

Corey Feldman has revealed his plan to expose a network of Hollywood pedophiles – an explosive and incriminating film which he says will cost $10million to make.

The 46-year-old actor has long referred to the network which he claims he is a victim of and which he says ‘thousands’ of others in the industry are aware of.

Since the revelations of Harvey Weinstein’s abuse of women in the industry began emerging earlier this month, Feldman has reignited his crusade to expose other predators he says are still operating at the highest level.

Earlier this week, he spoke cryptically of his plan to bring them to justice in a string of tweets. Since then, he has been arrested for possession of marijuana and claims an attempt on his life has been made.

Defiant despite his growing fear, Feldman released a video on YouTube on Wednesday to lay out his plan for a film which he says will answer ‘what everyone wants to know’ and expose the predators he says have been preying on child stars for decades.

In order to make it and distribute it himself, without the interference with any of the studios or industry insiders who he says it will incriminate, he is asking for $10million in donations on an Indiegogo fundraising page. 

As of 1.30pm, a mere few hours after uploading the campaign, he had raised $20,000.