Prince Died of a Self-Administered Fentanyl Overdose

34DC207200000578-3622177-image-a-14_1464887031243 34DC98ED00000578-3622177-Causes_The_only_listed_cause_of_death_on_Prince_s_autopsy_report-a-59_1464893559954

Prince died of a self-administered Fentanyl overdose according to an autopsy report released on Thursday by the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office.

The 57-year-old singer’s death was ruled an accident, and the only listed cause on the medical examiner’s report was ‘Fentanyl toxicity.’

The autopsy report also revealed that the 5ft3in singer weighed just 112lbs at the time of his death, and that he was dressed entirely in black when his unresponsive body was discovered on April 21 inside an elevator at his Paisley Park estate just outside Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Prince’s former drug dealer believed opioids were behind the singer’s death when he spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com in April.

He also revealed that the performer would spend up to $40,000 on six-month supplies of two drugs – Dilaudid pills and Fentanyl patches.

Bad Science Fact On a Happy Meal bag!

Web traffic experiment number one! In an attempt to bring in more traffic to Ja Kel Daily I am experimenting with misc. articles that bring in loads of traffic for other sites. I will also start posting updates on my experiment to keep the readers that are interested informed!
I caught this nonsensical fact on a McDonald’s Happy Meal bag today on Boing Boing. It says: “You can jump 6 times higher in space.” I don’t think that’s correct. If you jumped off a massive platform in space, you’d just keep going. They must have meant the moon.